- After selling over 250,000 of I Started out With Nothing and Still Most of it Left Seasick Steve returns with a new album entitled Man From Another Time, released in Ireland on Friday October 16th.
- Sub Pop re-issue a special 20th Anniversary edition of Nirvana’s Bleach on October 30th. Aside from a re-mastered version of the original album, the set will include an unreleased live recording of a complete February 9th, 1990 show at the Pine Street Theatre in Portland, Oregon. The show features performances of ‘Love Buzz,’ ‘About a Girl’ and a cover of The Vaselines’ song ‘Molly’s Lips’ and has been re-mixed from the original tapes by producer Jack Endino.
- Rodrigo y Gabreila release 11:11 on September 4th, the same day as their Electric Picnic headlining slot.
- Feraltone will reissue Daniel Johnston‘s Welcome to my World, Yip Jump Music and Continued Story / Hi, How Are You as the first part of 2009 reissue campaign – all three albums are due out on 28th August with previously unreleased songs and new packaging.
- New Model Army‘s eleventh studio album Today Is A Good Day is due for mid-September. There’s a free download of the title track on the band’s website now and their MySpace page will also be streaming new tracks ahead of the release.
by Phil Udell / August 23rd, 2009 /