Castle Palooza will return for more two-day festival madness this year on the August Bank Holiday weekend, the 2nd and 3rd of August. It will again take place in Charleville Castle, Tullamore, Co. Offaly. The announced line-up includes:The Parlotones, Mystery Jets DJ’s, Fight Like Apes, Tu-Ki, The Black Seeds, Kormac (live), Republic of Loose DJ set with live vocals from Eve ill Jones, The Flaws, and Robotnik. Plenty more names @ Castle Palooza website.
- The festival will also include lots of other entertainment, from performance artists and comedy to a cocktail bar and a party bus’¦
- For the festival-weary there are free hot showers and proper flushing toilets.
- For those who don’t like tents, the Castle is close to Tullamore town centre and various hotels & B&B’s will have special pricing over the weekend.
- In 2007 Castle Palooza launched the first ever off-licence at a festival & this year they are focusing on reducing their carbon footprint by providing heat & power to the free showers with the use of solar panels.
- The Sanctuary Wellness Centre, located inside the Castle, will provide massage, reflexology, facials, manicures and pedicures.
- Two-day ticket including camping is only €85.
- ‘Treat Yourself Tickets’ will include a weekend pass with camping, pitched tent on arrival, duvet and pillows, VIP parking beside the Castle, a massage in The Sanctuary Wellness Centre & a cool bottle of champagne’¦all for only €199.
- All tickets are limited to a 2,000 capacity festival & are available on www.castlepalooza.com & usual outlets.