A unique event is taking place in the National Boxing Stadium ringside on the night of Friday the 5th of February. It’s Karaoke all the way and the press release promises:
..conga lines, dance offs, stripping and sweating all in the best/cheapest bar in Dublin – pints less than €4 and spirits less than €5. Don’t Stop Believin’ and be the Wind Beneath someone’s Wings.
There will be a raffle on the night too with some of the following prizes:
– A new (to you) refurb’ed Gary Fisher bike from Rothar, who are giving it love right now
– A private screening and wine for 30 people of your favourite film (new or old) at the Denzille Cinema
– Tickets to the IFI
– Print by Alan Clarke
– Framed print by Richard Gilligan
– Weekend passes to the Festival of World Cultures
– €50 ABSOLUT Fringe Festival voucher
– ABSOLUT goodie bag, not just booze!
– Tickets to LOADS of gigs
– Tickets to LOADS of theatre shows
– Cosmetics gift bag worth €400
– T-shirts and art by Keith Walsh