Here are the set-times and info for Iggy and the Stooges tonight. Handy to know if you can’t make it down early.
7pm – 7.40pm: Stiff Little Fingers
8pm – 8.45pm: The Kills
9.15pm – 10.45pm: Iggy & the Stooges
BY TAXI: If you are coming by taxi you will be directed to Inchicore Road/Kilmainham Gaol and access via the West Gate. After the event, taxi ranks will pick up outside Kilmainham Gaol and outside Heuston Station.
BY LUAS: Take Red Line to Heuston Station, 10 minute walk to Entrance 1 at the ‘East Gate’, or Suir Road Station off Sth Circular Road, 10 minute walk to Entrance 2 at the ‘West Gate’.
BY BUS: Buses to Hueston Station: 26 from Wellington Quay; 51, 79 from Aston Quay. Buses to James St (5 min walk via steps to Bow Lane onto Irwin St & Military Rd): 123 from O’Connell St/Dame St; 51B, 78A from Aston Quay.
90 Dart Feeder Bus from Connolly Station & Tara Street Stations to Hueston Station.
*Please note there are no parking facilities available at the venue*
Disabled Access: Access to Disabled Car Park via the ‘East Gate’ off Military Road.
There will be a variety of different food stalls with picnic tables and a Champagne Bar. Full details below:
* Coffee Angel
* Pie Minister – Electric Picnic favourites.
* Ely Wine Bar – Ely will be offering 2 types of food at these events; BBQ Gourmet Burgers and Cheese & Wine.
* AYA – Another Electric Picnic favourite includes a selection of Sushi and Norimaki and a range of hot dishes cooked on site, served with a choice of rice or noodles!
* Taco Man – Tacoman’s ethos is to strive to create fresh, quality food at a competitive price.
* Taste of Thailand – Mini vegetarian spring rolls, Crispy vegetarian samosas, Beef steak salad with special Thai dressing, Pad Thai chicken noodles, Thai chicken fried rice,Thai green curry with rice.
* Rocket and Relish
* Gourmet Offensive – A wonderful vegetarian alternative